Politiker Stopp

Please leave

Published on 04.02.2006 by Zelot
Tags:

Dear muslims,

If you do not like my country, please leave.
If you do not like the way our women dress, please leave.
If you do not like our separation of politics and religion, please leave.
If you support violent responses to criticism of Islam, please leave.
If you support terrorism in any way, shape or form, please leave.
If you cannot accept satirical cartoons in our newspapers, please leave.

Links extern:
Face of Muhammed: Please leave – Drawings of Muhammed

15 Responses to “Please leave”

1. servet says:

i am muslim
    i am integrated
    nobody sees in my appearence that i believe in ALLAH:love peace toleranz respekt,
    but masses of islamic people are wrong educated, they dont know the priorities of islam: like toleranz, respect…they need to know what islam is really like, islam needs humanistik and intellektual speakers, this people need to read about and learn about the real Islam: everything is in the Quran. But people are people they dont make their own opinion in getting their informations themselves, instead of that they believe in Idiots, Terrorist, media, in non believers…and they dont even realize, wasn`t it nearly like that for the Germans when Hitler was promising to them shit and erverybody obeyed.
    You can help them in getting information about the real islam and tell them whats it really like! But you cannot help them in making a joke out of their prophet. its stupid to make a cartoon-joke about MUHAMMED in times like these… very stupid.cause we are already in a terror-war of east and west.
    thanks s.

2. notannesullivan says:

Jesus, this is the stupidest post I have ever seen. What are you, 12? Do you ACTUALLY think that someone is going to read this and say, “hmm… yknow, I’m going to get home from work tonight, pack my bags, and leave the country”.

The only response your going to get is from people who either want to add fire to your flame (i.e. “hell yeah, man! I agree! Stick it to the turbanheads!” or some poor soul (such as Servet) who appears more like Massaoui in front of the tribunal.

This post is part of the problem, and not part of the solution. Didn’t your mother ever teach you how to get along with the kids at the playground?

Don’t be a lemming. Think outside your “us” vs. “them” mentality. Nobody can “leave”. We’re all here in this world together. Here’s a tip: Always frame your comments as “inclusive” rather than “divisive”. If you’re writing anything, and it turns into “us” vs. “them”, then you’re going in the wrong direction.

3. SoFedUp says:

Dear muslims,

If you do not like my country, please leave.
    I didn’t realize someone owned this United States, Who are you, do I owe you rent?
    If you do not like the way our women dress, please leave.
    Hell, I don’t like the way “our” women dress for the most part but it doesn’t matter what I like it’s about their freedom to choose the way they want to dress.
    If you do not like our separation of politics and religion, please leave.
    If you think for one second that we have a separation of politics and religion, you must have the wrong country, I’m speaking os the USA where King George gets personal messages from his God. In God We Trust.
    If you support violent responses to criticism of Islam, please leave.

If you support terrorism in any way, shape or form, please leave.
    Please the CIA has been carrying out terrorist acts since their inception. Native American Indians have been fighting terrorism since 1492.
    If you cannot accept satirical cartoons in our newspapers, please leave.
    excuse me, when 911 happened , ( THAT WOULD BE THE 2001 VERSION) cartoonists all over the country were fired for their fredom of expression why weren’t you there defending their rights?
    If you do not support democracy or the freedom of speech, please leave my country. If you think we have freedom of speech try entering a GOP function and then try telling them King George is responsible for countless innocent lives, I don’t think you’ll last long there.
    If you support violent responses to criticism of Islam, please leave. Yeah well I think burning the US Flag and a Bible would get you in a lot of hot water with a lot of ignorant people, would you consider this justified? I’ll have to send you an invite to our next bible burning party, bring a flag they’re great for cleaning up the ashes, we’ll burn them too.

You’re very possesive, all this “my country” Bull crap You’re entitled to your opinion, you might think it profound, I don’t- It’s our country not your country and everyone doesn’t feel the same way you do about things you mention, so when you’re on your soap box again try to remember you speak for yourself and maybe your relatives but not for the citizens of the US of A mmm kay?
    Ignorant people like you are what’s wrong with this country in the first place. go read Howard Zinns ” A peoples History of the United States” hell read something and turn off that Idiot box.

4. USbornandproud says:

WOW! Do you think that SoFedUp is maybe a frustrated liberal? I am going to stereotype for just a minute but for the most part, it’s what I have come across in MY personal life. Most of the muslim folks I have met are 1st generation in this country, they chose to leave their country of origin for whatever reason and come HERE. THEREFORE it IS fair to say MY country SINCE I’m 3rd generation in this country… I was born hear, if I do not like policy, maybe I’ll leave… like Johnny Depp did (he spends most of his time in France, except of corse when he comes back to the US to make another movie and collect millions more of our greenbacks). That’s okay, it’s his choice to do so. It is an option that we AS FREE PEOPLE have. It is not wrong to feel what the author of “Please Leave” feels. Also, a little off the subject but here’s a question for you… Why is it that certain subcultures in a certain culture think it’s okay to cut off another human’s head with a knife and broadcast THAT to the world, BUT it’s grounds for riots and additional violence if someone draws a cartoon that they don’t like?!?!?!?! GET REAL. I can’t respect that mentality!!!

And now, one final comment on the previous entry from FedUp, first I’ll quote one of your complaints:

“If you think we have freedom of speech try entering a GOP function and then try telling them King George is responsible for countless innocent lives, I don’t think you’ll last long there.”

That has nothing to do with free speech, you DO have the freedom to go and do just what you mention. However, SINCE you went to a GOP sponsored function and they are paying rent on the facility that the function was held in they DO LOGICALLY (some people don’t possess basic logic) have the right to ask you to or make you leave said RENTED facility. If I went to the Democratic National Convention and started making certain comments I would expect that I would be ushered out in a less than gentle manner… that’s okay, I still have the freedom of speech to say what I want in public or in a newpaper or on the internet or anywhere else I want…

5. Rhys says:

Um, I believe “please leave” is what the Muslims have been telling “us” for years. As in, US please leave the middle east. A little hypocritical perhaps????

6. ron says:

Dear Please Leave Author,
    Please leave. Your intolerance and insensitivity, if contagious, will be the ruin of democracy.
    If you don’t like people taking their faith and religion seriously, please leave. The USA was founded by people who did, and people who did not but believed in a high degree of freedom and tolerance of those who did – not by those who knowingly smear another’s beliefs. Yes, there are some in the history of western democratic traditions who intentionally violated people’s sacred systems by desecrating the Star of David, or burning crosses – they go by the initials KKK, or the name John Birch. There is no place for them in 21st century democracy. If you are one, please leave. If not, please lighten up.

7. Sarah says:

Dear Ron,

The only intolerance and insensitivity in the world is coming straight from fundamentalist Islam. I find it funny that a “religion of peace” is using violence against the free world. I also find it funny that Muslims have a long history of anti-Semitic and anti-Christian thought, but yet you don’t see Jews and Christians trying to kill anybody who doesn’t agree with them.

Does taking “faith and religion” seriously mean setting things on fire and threatening death to the “enemies” of Islam?

A cornerstone of democracy is free speech. If Muslims do not believe in the democratic principes of the United States, they should go back to their third-world nations of theocracy and misery for women and minorities.

8. sam says:

noooooo, u leave our countries so that we can go back there and then u can keep this country to yourself. so shut up

9. European atheist says:

Dear servet: thank you. It´s again nice to see, that humanity and common sense has nothing to do with somebodies origin. It would be great to hear more comments from muslims like you. But…also, if it is a question of good taste – we all should have to accept each others opinion – so strange and ‘wrong’ an opinion may be…and if we are criticised, we can argue. But I really ask myself: where are the open-minded people in muslimic countries now? I can’t hear them…

10. European atheist says:

Dear ron: That´s really funny, so you say the world is separated in two parts: KKK and ‘people, who take religion seriously’? And the rest in between? Your actual PRESIDENT is acting agains all your morals!!! Wake up, but don´t lighten up!

11. European atheist says:

Dear Sarah: Please tell me the difference between a soldier and a terrorist, if both are young, less educated, prepared to kill and die for God and Fatherland. I see a lot of Creationists who support the war in Iraq. Instead of helping Israel, the US-Admin is pouring more and more oil into the fire in that region. And of course the Christians killed other peoples in the name of their God. Just read a bit in the history books…

12. TimeRider says:

Freedom of speech, without it we’re nothing, and we need to stand up for ourselves, no one cries over the pictures of other religious icons.

Okay, so Christianity has has been ‘forced’ upon many of the people in the world, but that was in darker times, when we weren’t as ‘evolved’ as we are now. There is no excuse for what Christians done toward other religions, especially since most of the festivals are just renamed pagan rituals!

I have not read the Koran, maybe it’s a good book, but if it says what these islamic terrorists say it does, it should really be banned due to it ‘inciting racial hatred’?

I agree with the original post, but it can equally be pointed at ANYONE who doesn’t like what they have. If you don’t like it… LEAVE.

I am English, and I find it disgusting that our goverment (read dictatorship) has let these idiots parade against the British, and yet if I merely mention a dislike of someone who is not English I would be branded a racist. Equally this holds for any other country where this goes on. ‘Is it cos I’m white?’ ;)

I have visited many coutries, including countries where Islam is a way of life, I have found the people to be fine on the whole, but, while there I would always RESPECT their culture and not try to change it.

Stand up for your rights now people, else you’ll have none.

13. lauritz says:

First, I wish the whole lot of them(muslims) would get off our planet.Second,the rest of intolerant religious assholes can also leave.Matter of fact you can all leave,NOW!

14. servet says:

I think if you believe in humanity you have to get closer to people who do the same,we have to come together and fight the virus of the media: the whole world is already mixed, everywhere different religions and races get more and more mixed, some are minorities here some there… its important to see that there is something going too much one dimensional in the media. why dont we ask moslems in our own country what they think about this violence and arent there muslims in the open talkings in tv and dont say there are non tolerant and intellectual muslims, thats not true… of course there are.. but if the news just bring idiots and attack even every muslim… what the fuck is this… do you really think the second biggest religion of the world are all that stupid, no there are not, but the problem is, the muslims dont have a central organisation like the juews for example have, muslims are different: nearly in every country they have diffrent habits and traditions. But all in all i judge violent people: its no way to be and its not accepted and thats right to do.
    As you can watch: since 11.Septm. the whole world is devided into east and west—no chance of making harmonie inbetween if you make black and white right…so stand up for equal rights and humanity, and ask for more tolerant muslims in news and open stages so that we stop getting racist and the same like the idiots who bomb children and innocent people.

15. Steff The Viking from Sweden says:

Intolerant or not?! I live in Sweden and I can say that I have worked in restaurants with Islamic people and I have had pupils from Iraq and Iran.
    One pupil I had is now charged for murder. He and his brother and cousin were arguing with a couple and they called the lady a naziwhore…why, because she was baldheaded. She had cancer and the man tried to talk to the three young men from Iraq but they wouldn´t listened and when he was angry they stabbed him with a knife. Now he is dead…A friend of my friends…..
    Beware….I never met so many false people that don´t stand for genuin trust and good intentions. They made a fool out of me…it was like the were peeing on me: literally spoken. I give them one finger and they took my hand…so I can´t trust them anymore. And if you are a muslim then you say “yes” to the history as well…so is it with the naziz and so is it with the communism.
    They laugh at you when you´re not aware of it and they love to make business so they can fool you again. I bought two cars from different arabs and they lied me full…I will never, ever trust them….Like camelaffairs…
    We cant talk to them either…they are aggressive and they don´t respect christian people. The muslims think they are greater than us and that Allah is the only GOD…bah! Bull! Muhammad was a paranoid pedophilia and had it been today….well, the people with white shirt would have picked him up and have taken him to the nearest hospital…hmmm! They really lives in the stoneage, from a historical point of view….You just have to see how they live in those countries…they don´t seem to want peace. So many cases here in Sweden; fathers and their sons killed their daughters;because they wanted to live like we do….Fight for these girls rights to speak so they can live withhout beeing afraid to die….ISLAM is indeed a real sick religion….It is a danger for the whole world. Believe me! I have seen enough…..